Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hush Cosmetics Lip Gloss Review


So recently I have been debating on whether  I wanted to buy this lip gloss. It is from HUSHCOSMETICS . I have been seeing tons of Beauty Bloggers talking about it. It is $22, I know your probably thinking wow $22 for real? Well that's exactly what I thought. I decided to give it a try, and I absolutely LOVE it! It is totally worth your money, not to mention FREE SHIPPING! I only bought the Crystal Clear. It actually makes my lips feel so soft and it's not sticky AT ALL! Its long lasting and enriched with Vitamin C. It also brings out the natural pink in my lips. You can see the picture below. PLUS its handcrafted with Swarovski Crystals who doesn't love that??
 (Sorry for the lighting on this picture my neck looks so pale LOL! My iphone isn't the greatest at taking pics)


She has a variety of colors and in fact I'm on my way to buy my second one, Pink Rocks, and probably an eye shadow too! So again check this company out Hushcosmetics.com,

**I bought this Lip gloss with my own money I was in no way sponsored for this post.
true blood season 6 dvd box set true blood season 5 dvd box set true blood season 4 dvd box set true blood season 3 dvd box set

2 comments:

  1. I want this just for the lid!

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lid is oh so fabulous!!!

    prfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.