Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sephora: Buxom Samantha Smokey Eye Kit



Another package from Sephora.com YAY! My Samantha's Smoky Eye ($70 Value) (Original Price $42) I am really loving this kit!

 I love the lip gloss, it makes my lips so soft and moisturized. I can feel the tingly feeling as the lip plumper starts to work. The only thing is, I love to re-apply lip gloss too much,  and this is a lip gloss you don't want to put on excessively. Unless you don't mind the constant cool tingly feeling on your lips! I love that these are so big!  The mascara is awesome I love the brush and it doesn't clump. The smokey eye stick is something I have never had before and its perfect for that smokey eye. It goes on thick in one swoop. And in case you didnt know this is made by Bare Escentuals

What is in it:

 Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Samantha (seductive nude)
Smoky Eye Stick in Smokin' Pistol (smoky coal)
- Buxom Smoky Eye Brush
-Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black





The Lip gloss is very nude, almost blends in with my skin! But gives your lips a super glossy natural look.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thank you for following me.... I love your blog!

    Greets from Dublin!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.