Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A match made in Heaven: Viva Glam Nicki + YSL





With all the Viva Glam Nicki Minaj swatches out there I thought it would be fun to mix it up a tad. I wanted to swatch the Nicki for you guys so bad, but I feel like it's a little repetitive at this point. So I wanted to share with you beauties and a mix I came up with. I absolutely adore the Viva Glam but some days I like to tone it down a bit and I found the perfect lipstick to help! The YSL Rouge Volupte #2 Sensual Silk goes so well over the Nicki. I know I have those days where the Viva Glam Nicki is just too bold, but you cannot just steer away from that gorgeous color!  Here are some swatches below!


The right picture is just the Viva Glam Nicki. The one on the top left is with one coat of YSL, and the bottom left is with two coats. So you can see it tones down that boldness but still leaving the yellow-ish pink standing out. I love this mix so much!




Here are the swatches on my skin too.


Do you have any creations you come up with??
Comment below!
Kisses!


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.