Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: Flat Iron Experts.com - Avanti Flat Iron





Ok here is my review for the Avanti Flat Iron I received last week from Flatironexperts.com. As a Hairstylist I am always willing to try new products and companies. Although, the only brands of Flat Irons I have owned are GHD, CHI, and Paul Mitchell. This Flat Iron is probably the best one yet. I was a little scared this being a wet/dry Flat Iron and the fact that it has a thinner plate, but it did the job quick and easy.

I have very, very thick and wavy/curly hair and it took me about 15 mins to straighten all of my hair. Usually it takes me 30. Not only did it heat up in literally 30-45 seconds but I didn't have to use much effort to straighten my hair. It actually feels like your not getting the hair, like it isn't grasping, but It is working! Overall this Flat Iron I definitely recommend if you are in the market for a new Flat Iron. This particular one retails $159.00 and is worth it, you can go HERE to see the Flat Iron.
I let my hair air dry so you guys could see a big difference when it was straightened. 
And Tada!! The shine and heat spray they gave me leaves it so silky and shiny! I love it!

**I received this product to review. All opinions are 100% mine.**

4 comments:

  1. Omg im so gonna get! I need one bad I have heard about this flat iron!!

    thanks love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review girl..Omg they have curling irons too! Im so getting one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm needing a new straightener so bad. I have a CHI and hate it. Thanks for your review. :)

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.