Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: Flat Iron Experts KQC Flat Iron




Hey Beauties! I have another Flat Iron review for you from FlatIronExperts.com. I actually had been sent another one because my Avanti stopped working after like 3 days. So Flat Iron Experts was kind enough to swap out my Flat Iron and I got their most popular iron called the KQC. This is another flat iron that has blown me away. I have never heard of this brand before and I'm a hairstylist!! So I was really excited when I got it. Even though I have thick long hair, the thinner plated irons work so much better for me and this one is a 1inch tourmaline and ceramic plate. This flat iron took literally 25 seconds to fully heat to 410 degrees, that's what I'm looking for when I buy a flat iron!! I didn't even section my hair again and I really just did a quick job and it turned out better!! It definitely helps with the frizz and smooths really well, I have a lot of course frizzy hair around my hairline so I'm sold!  Overall I give this flat iron 5 stars! ( Ps I am going to start rating my reviews) The visual part as well as the performance definitely makes it an A+!  


                                                                                                                                                                                            
Here are some before and after photos of my hair. Please excuse my messy bathroom and my self shot of the back of my hair!! I have been using my Iphone for pictures lately! Look at how shiny my hair is in this one below  OOOHHHH!!!

*I received this Flat Iron for free in exchange for my honest opinions. These opinions are 100% true and mine*

Stay tuned Next week for my Review on the Big Barrel Baby Bliss Curling Iron! 





1 comment:

  1. Thats so good !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.