Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day gifts: Treat yourself!

I think when it comes to Valentines day it is always about what your man gets you. I know that I always like to treat myself also. So why not? You deserve it! I recently came across a gift set from the site EdenFantasys. This is an adult site so be sure to browse this site in private and not at work or in front of the little ones! But anyway I found a really cute and girly gift! It is called the Belina Box this adorable kit has body lotions and moisturizers and even a loofah AND comes with a cute box you can use as a Makeup kit or even a purse. This kit is $56.99 but if you use the code ROSES at checkout you will save $11.40 making this $45.59. You also will get FREE next day air on orders over $100! Be sure to visit their site EdenFantasys you may find another great gift for you or your loved one!

Here is another cute set I found only $35.99 with discount $28.79.
Discount can only be applied to one item!


**This is an adult site that sells sex toys as well as bath and beauty products. Be sure to visit this site in private!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.