Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beauty Box: My first Julep Maven Box!


I am pretty excited for my first Julep Maven! I find myself subscribing to more and more Beauty Box services lately! This one however, you will always be getting the same thing and who doesn't love nail polish? This Beauty Box service is geared more towards Nail Polish. Like some of the others, you take a style quiz to find out what products are best for you. In my intro box I received the following:

Julep Nail Vernis in Charlotte(Purple)
Julep Nail Vernis in Jennifer (Beige)
Julep Facial for Hands- Glycolic Hand Scrub
I am really excited to keep using this service. I am already pleased with my first colors!
This service is $19.99 a month and very worth it. The nail Polish themselves are $14 retail. So you already get your moneys worth and more in the polish! Check out Julep Maven if you haven't already.





1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.