Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jewel Mint 60% off first purchase! Look what I got!



I found a SUPER cute bracelet bracelet on Jewel Mint. I don't really visit the site often, as I never really see anything I like in my picks, but I just came across this bracelet today! Ahh don't you just love it!? It is the first thing I bought from Jewel Mint. Also if you are a new member you can get 50% off your order. But.. I just found another code I used and got 60% off! Use code NEWDEAL60. So I only paid 11.99 plus 0.99$ tax. Even if you are already a member and haven't purchased anything yet, still try to use this code! So stop by Jewel Mint today!






6 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stopped by on the Grand Event Alexa hop! Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bracelet thanks for sharing.

    Beth
    http://glimmerngloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable....I will heading to this site!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.