Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My March Glam Bag!

Hey Beauties! I received My Glam Bag today! Yay! I think I was more excited about the makeup bag than anything. So In my bag I received the following:

Pur-liss- Pur protect SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer
Mural- Eye Lift Perfecter
DermStore $25 gift card ( have to spend $50 to get discount)
Keracolor- Color Enhancer Leave-in Treatment

And this item was different in every ones bag, I got the 3Lab Perfect Cleansing foam.

Overall I'm ok with my bag. I like the Cleansing Foam its a full sized product. However I don't really like the gift cards when we have to spend to use them! I mean I like them don't get me wrong, but I know it's frustrating when we are paying $10 to end up spending more.

Enjoy the little video an pictures below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.