Saturday, March 31, 2012

Series: Drugstore Dry Shampoo Review- Suave Keratin Infusion



I'll be doing a Dry Shampoo series for the next few weeks. I have been testing out tons of dry shampoos. I have about 4 drugstore brands and 4 high end brands. So I'll start with the drugstore brands first!

So the first one is Suave Keratin Infusion and unlike the other dry shampoos this one is formulated with Keralock Technology and contains keratin. Along with refreshing your hair and extending your blowout, it also revives volume. I was surprised how much volume it gave me when I put it on. It actually says you can put it on clean washed hair for added volume. I love that It doesn't turn your hair super white or grey after the product is applied. They also say it is comparable to Bumble and Bumble. I need to use the B&B again to get a good comparison though. But overall I really love this product so far its my favorite, but we have a lot more to try!




This is one day without washing my hair. I don't know why my hair looks two tones?? I just dyed it back brown and its super fading already maybe that's it?!


As you can tell the product doesn't go on super white. It is actually barely noticeable.



The end result looks great, super shiny, fluffy, and clean. And now my hair is all one color again! lol

Come back and see my next review on The Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo.

9 comments:

  1. I love the end result. It is clean and shiny :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your doing this! My hair gets oily halfway through the day so I use dry shampoo like crazy!! I've found one I liked by batiste but would love to see all of your diff reviews. I'll def be checking this one out :) I was iffy on the drugstore brands after trying tresseme which I hated!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate hate Treseme! Gosh it's horrible! I am going to review it though just to show how bad it is!

      Delete
  4. i had a coupon to get this for free but i missed the expiration date and i was super sad. now i know it works well i might just buy it. the original suave one was so horrible on my hair. it turned my hair completely white

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww darn! Yes I definitely recommend it. I bought the original Suave too, haven't tried it yet though!

      Delete
  5. It really works! I didn't believe it would! I have to buy myself such thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.