Thursday, April 5, 2012

Series: Drugstore Dry Shampoo Dove Refresh+Care



So I am on to my next dry shampoo from Dove. My first impressions of it was I liked the packaging, very simple. I'm a little torn about this one! For one I don't feel it worked as well as the Suave Keratin dry shampoo. But it smells amazing, oh my gosh it literally made my whole house smell good. This one doesn't leave too much white residue on your hair either, more than the Suave but definitely not as bad as some. It still left my hair a little dull and grey looking even after brushing it out but it did leave it shiny. If my hair was greasy like today I don't think I'll use it again as a dry shampoo. I'll use it in the future more as a "pick me up" during the day maybe to restore body and volume. Overall I most likely will not purchase it again after this bottle is gone, but who knows maybe I'll grow to like it. 








3 comments:

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.