Wednesday, April 25, 2012

China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters: Ray-Diant Swatches



Here is another swatch and review from the China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters in Ray-Diant. I really love this collection so far I am a sucker for glitter and this is right up my alley. 





Here are the swatches the left one is without flash and the right is with flash. (3 coats) In the bottle it looks more silver but on your nails it looks a tad more gold. I really like the colorful specks of glitter! Like I said in my previous review about these, they are very gritty feeling. So if you don't like that these may not be for you, or you can simply get a great top coat and start layering. That's what I do.

What do you guys think of Ray-Diant?

Here is my previous Swatch from Polarized

http://www.glamorousmama.com/2012/04/china-glaze-prismatic-chroma-glitters.html



8 comments:

  1. Love it! I must go get it, my daughter would love it, too! 2 years old and already loves all things sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous polish x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter nail polishes and this looks beautiful! May have to purchase :)

    eclairecollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mary

    I know how that is! I have 3 little sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.