Friday, April 20, 2012

Hard Candy Haul and Swatches



I have been wanting to try more Hard Candy products, and I finally got a handful of stuff to share. I love Hard Candy Eye shadows and Pencils, their colors are so fun. I was at Walmart a week or so ago and picked up a couple of their new products as well as some others. 



Maui Glow Away: Love this,  I really like the shimmer. I am a sucker for bronzers and highlighters and this has a great color duo.



Eye'm Tired: This is one of their new products and it was only 5$, so I had to try it. This one actually shocked me, although I haven't been using it that long to see if the serum is actually working but it feels great. It claims to brighten, de-puff, firm, and massage away your unwanted bags with its tri roller ball. I think it works in the first use. Like I said I don't know if the serum is helping, but it definitely is cooling and massages my bags almost away.



Pillow Talk Hide and Glow Cheek: I really like this a lot. I love cheek stains and creme blushes so this was right up my alley. I love the duo colors also. The color payoff is great.




Undercover Agent Duo Highlighter Concealer: I haven't had a chance to use this yet but I like the coverage on the swatch. And also when you screw off the top the brightener is in the tube underneath. Not something you see a lot but for sure different. I may have to do a separate review for you on this.


 





























Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer: This I love! I have been using this when I have really bad dark circles under my eyes or if I am going out. It definitely is a heavy concealer and not cakey either. Perfect coverage.

Concealer Pencil: I like the idea of a little pencil, I can attack any little tiny areas that have spots or blemishes.

Do you guys have any Hard Candy products? What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Hard Candy products. Great haul hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like hard candy products, however they are hit and miss across the board for me. their baked eye shadows are great. i like their concealer palette - it works fantastic, i was surprised! the
    Undercover Agent Duo Highlighter Concealer was awful. let me know how that works for you. i'd deffo be interested in a follow-up review of that one. i *love* their matte-ify top coat, too. it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any makeup tips. So awesome! I would love for you to link this up to my Feature Friday Linky Party.

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/04/feature-friday-linky-party_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try more Hard Candy products too!! They all look so pretty but I haven't heard too many reviews other then their blushes and eye shadows!! You got some great stuff!!
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.