Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just Fabulous: 50% off for new members!


Hey beauties! Here is an exclusive deal for *New Members* only at Just Fabulous. This deal is available till 4/20. For those of you that don't know Just Fabulous has the sexiest and cutest heels, boots, and flats. Go HERE to become a member It's free to sign up and every pair of shoes is 39.95 plus you get 50% off first time orders plus FREE shipping! That means a pair of shoes are only 20$!! 

There are heels, flats, and boots for every occasion! I absolutely love this site, if you read my blog you know I am addicted! Go HERE to see all the collections.

If you are already a member but haven't bought anything yet, you can still get this deal!



2 comments:

  1. ooo they have cute styles! have you ordered from them before? do their shoes run small or large?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yes and I love them! They run a tad big for me, so maybe a half size more?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.