Monday, April 2, 2012

My March Favorites

I am really excited to do my first Favorites post! I love watching and reading other Beauty Blogger and Gurus Favorites, so I thought it's time I start to do them myself. 

My first Favorite is these two lipsticks. The left one is the Viva Glam Nicki and the right one is YSL #30 (Faubourg Peach). I am really loving the peachy and bright pinks this month. I was really suprised that the Viva Nicki looked as good as it did on my skin tone. I am so pale I thought for sure it would be too bold. The YSL is a gorgeous peachy coral it literally goes with anything, I just hate that it's $34! I am going through it quick!





* Top Nicki Bottom YSL*




The next one is my new e.l.f. Powder Brush! I did it a quick review on this a week or so ago, and it is amazing. I actually am buying more so I have one while one is being cleaned! Like I said before this is my new holy grail brush! 



My next favorite is the Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisturizer. I haven't really used this long enough to give it a proper review, But it is so far a favorite of mine. I usually don't use moisturizers and once I started using this I can't imagine not using one. I have seen mixed reviews about this product I however, am one of the ones that think it is great so far!


Next one is Fluer Power from MAC. I am in love with this!! I got it about a month or so ago and I am loving the coral and satin finish! This has become a favorite of mine paired with a really shiny highlighter!!


Next is the Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Organix. I hear a lot of mixed reviews of this product as well. I love it! It is sulfate and paraben free which, sulfate free means it doesn't really lather. That's the only think I don't like. For some reason I feel like I need it to lather to work? But  that's just me. My hair is extremely dry and damaged. You would think as a stylist I would have this amazing hair, no! I dye my hair more often than an average person so I am constantly babying it and giving it back life! But so far this shampoo is definitely giving my hair the moisture and shine I need!



The last products I didn't picture, but are in the main photo. The Suave Keratin Dry Shampoo you guys already know I am loving. Its amazing I definitely recommend it and it is very cheap!

The other product is the Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. I don't like to work hard at getting my eye makeup off and I feel like I literally just swipe my eyes and its gone. Except when I'm wearing waterproof mascara, then it takes a little but more effort but still comes off really well!


I hope you guys enjoyed feel free to comment if you love or dislike any of these products!!


16 comments:

  1. The lipsticks & blush look awesome!! I think you've convinced me to go buy that dry shampoo tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those lipstick colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same YSL lipstick!
    Would love you to stop by my blog & take a look at my latest outfit post!
    Happy Tuesday hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that YSL lipstick, it's amazing isn't it!

    Would love it if you could stop by my blog :)

    Laura xo
    Cosmetics wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration for a blog topic. I too love reading and watching these every month.
    mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love seeing what everyone else favorites!

      Delete
  6. wow, i really really like the color of your ysl lipstick! it's so pretty! :D and i would love to try that argan oil shampoo and conditioner! i looove argan oil, and it would be nice to try those products. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lipstick!!
    kisses from prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful lipsticks seeing all the pics of the nicki lipstick everywair makes me want it even more i will have to get it next time i go to mac but its not too bad as all the funds go to charity. i also what the ysl lipstick but cant get myself to spend 20+ on a lipstick.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I know it really is a great brand! I love their Lipsticks :)

      Delete
  10. I love your blog! I followed! I would love if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Cami!
      Thanks and yes I will check it out!

      Delete
  11. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much!
    www.greeklicious.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Glamorous Mama (I love your pseudo!). I really love your blog, your banner is soooooo pretty!!
    I really love your March faves : love the Nicky Minaj and the YSL lipstick. I've got some Organix'Moroccan oil items too and I enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.