Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Review: Gilette Venus & Olay Razor


Shaving is no longer a chore for me, and I will tell you why. I was recently picked to receive a Love Vox Box from influenster.com. Which is a community site where you earn badges and potentially get to try free products. In the Vox Box came this gorgeous looking razor that is without a doubt the best razor I have ever tried. 

What they say:

Designed with a love for smooth legs and a passion for skin care, the Venus & Olay razor is a match made in skin heaven. Olay Moisture Bars release skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and boost your shave* while 5 blades get Venus close.

You don't have to use shaving cream with this razor which I love. Just run it under water and you're ready. The best thing about it is, I have been using it for a month now and not one time have I gotten razor burn!! If you haven't had a chance to try this out I highly recommend it. You can pick up this razor at most drugstores and supermarkets. It retails for about $8.99-$10.99.




2 comments:

  1. I def need to try this! I use a guys razor because most girls ones suck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was using guy razors too! But this is def my Holy grail razor!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.