Saturday, April 7, 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Face Product 2$ off + Deal Scenarios

$2.00 off any Revlon PhotoReady™ Face Product

Walgreens

Revlon Cosmetics Buy one get one 50% off
Print the above coupon (you can print two)
Prices range $9.99-$13.99

Deal Scenario
Buy Revlon PhotoReady Makeup SPF 20 Reg Price $13.99
Get Revlon PhotoReady Concealer 50% off Reg Price $10.49
USE two Coupons above
Pay $15.24 (plus tax) for both


CVS

Revlon Cosmetics Buy one get one 50% off
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup SPF 20 Reg Price $11.19
Revlon PhotoReady Powder 50% off Reg Price $11.19
USE two Coupons above
Pay $12.79 (plus tax) for both


All prices are taken from online. Prices may vary in different areas.

You can make up your own deals too, I am just giving examples.








3 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for sharing.
    I love the Revlon Photoready concealers and I was just running out. This gives me a perfect excuse to go out and buy more :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this! Nice deals. I already have the PhotoReady concealer, and looooooove it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.