Friday, April 20, 2012

Tarte: Best Beauty Buys

Amazonian clay 12-hour blush


Featured in the May issue of InStyle, these Best Beauty Buys topped the editors’ lists!

Best Beauty Buys, 
cheeks: editors’ pick
maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint
NOW available on tarte.com!


maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint - candlelight (shimmering champagne)
Best Beauty Buys, lips: best lip stain
LipSurgence™ lip tint
LipSurgence lip tint - spirited (orange-red)



Best Beauty Buys, eco-friendly: best blush
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush
Amazonian clay 12-hour blush - exposed (nude)

Already an award-winner

I just ordered my first Tarte Amazonian Clay can't wait to get it!!





4 comments:

  1. you're going to love Tarte!! it's such a great makeup line. have you seen my review on the Miracle of Maracuja Oil set i got on QVC? i love the Tarte line!

    http://www.bettygirlmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-tarte-miracle-of-maracuja-8-pc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the thingsid love to try, they look so good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Betty Girl Makeup

    Thanks! I know I am excited to try them! I will check out your post..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.