Monday, April 23, 2012

Too Faced: 2012 Summer Royalty Collection



I couldn't be more excited about a collection. TooFaced really surprised me with this collection for sure. I am used to seeing neutrals in all the palettes so this one is going to be special! Be sure to get your hands on this limited-edition collection. Coming to a store near you this WEEK! Check your Sephora and Ulta! 

Create a glamorous luminous glow by diffusing the effects of ugly florescent or harsh outdoor lighting with this PHOTOLITE infused highlighter.

This highlighter looks amazing definitely on my to buy list! 






A limited-edition, tropical-inspired eye shadow palette which captures the fun colors of long summer days and sultry summer nights.

I just bought this last week from this collection, I am really excited to try these summer colors! Review coming soon!




Decadent chocolate-scented matte bronzers infused with real cocoa powder and long-wearing pigments neutralize and warm up skin tone for year-round natural summer tan.


This is another product  I finally get to try ! It just came in today, I will be reviewing it soon! 

What do you guys think of this collection?




9 comments:

  1. Def want that highlighter!!
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the eyeshadow palette. No I think I need it. lol. Looks so pretty.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO you think that will be available in Sephora Singapore? I'm crossing my fingers! great post! and I love your blog! New follower! hope you follow back :)

    http://aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alysa Dela Cruz I am not sure..I am assuming.. I can check for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, where is the rss? I cant find it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.