Thursday, May 10, 2012

April Favorites + Video!




Yay it's favorites time! I seriously have been contemplating on whether or not to post this video!! I so badly wanted to do a Favorites video but I am just so nervous for everyone to see it!! Plus I was having a bad hair day ugh! I do not think I am video-genic..I think I might have just made up a word!!


Video is below. You might have to turn up the volume after the intro its really low. Hope you enjoy and please, please let me know what you think!!





By the way this is the worst thumbnail ever! 


5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I love that Too Faced one! I have their smoky eye pallete and their lip collections and of course that. Adore it!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey honey, i nominated you for the laine award heres the link :)
    http://natalievsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful page! i wanted to buy me the too faced peach leopard bronzer, i don't know why i didn't yet.
    Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.