Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bauble Bar: My new obsession!

I found yet another site to spend my money, Bauble Bar if you are not sure what Bauble Bar is, it's a jelwery boutique that adds new pieces every Monday and Wednesday. Adding new designers every week these pieces are gorgeous! They are supplied from jewelers that make high end jewelry. When you sign up you get a 10$ to start shopping with. Some jewelry is on the expensive side while others are a great bargain. Oh and did I mention FREE shipping on all orders?

Here are a few things they have currently.

This gorgeous piece is only 26$ 

 64$

36$

28$

And now you can see why I am obsessed! They have a wide selection of jewelry and they even have a collaboration with DKNY as well. Stop by Bauble Bar and get your 10$ credit and start browsing!






2 comments:

  1. These braclets are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those, they look beautifull!
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    take a look at my blog and let me know!^^
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.