Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award


I got this award from Katxo http://peacelovefashionxoxo.blogspot.com/
Thanks love!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many others as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them.

The Questions:

How long have you been blogging? A little over a year, this is my second blog.


What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging? I initially started blogging for my business. I am a hairstylist and I wanted to blog about everything hair related. Well my passion for all things beauty related, it grew into a beauty blog.


What type of blogs do you like to follow/read? I love other Beauty and Fashion blogs. I love how everyone has their own tweak on things, and we all try different things. It's good being able to read reviews and get pointers.


What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog? I would love to blog everyday but being a mom, I'm not always able to just jump on the computer :(





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much sweetie for the award.. I really appreciate it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.