Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Fab: Mother's Day Special!


Another sale yay!! Justfab always brings it when it comes time for a sale, and this time it's buy one get one 50% off! For those of you that don't know Just Fabulous has the sexiest and cutest heels, boots, flats, wedges, and handbags too. Go HERE to become a member It's free to sign up and every pair of shoes is 39.95 plus you get 20% off first time orders plus FREE shipping! I am not sure if you are new if you will get 20% off plus 50% off your the other pair. Let me know if anyone tries it! 


Also someone emailed me and said they didn't want to order because the shoes in the pictures look big on the girls feet. Let me just say that all those pictures are digitally done. They do look huge and it sucks you can't see what they really look like on a real girls feet! But I can say from my previous purchases that they are not gigantor looking! They do run a tad big but that could just be me too. I will pots some pictures as soon as my new pair I bought gets here!

Here are some shoes from their wedge collection!
These babies are 6inches OMG!




2 comments:

  1. I love those quilted flats at the top!! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an FYI Mama, they have another sale on right now until the end of June I think. I picked up a couple nice shoes this morning!

    I love the blog by the way and was wondering if you had a chance to check out any other shoe clubs? According to most people JustFab.com is the best but I think some of the other ones might have a little something different to offer.

    Anyways, I was just curious to get your thoughts... Here's a good review I found on JustFab.com that has some comparisons to the other clubs if you were interested in seeing what the differences between them are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.