Friday, May 4, 2012

Shoe Dazzle New Members 20% off

Hey Beauties, you know how much I love JustFab but I wanted to also introduce you guys to Shoe Dazzle, in case you don't know about it. I got a few emails from some readers saying they like Shoe Dazzle also. Shoe Dazzle works the same way and you get 20% off your first order and all orders are $39.95. They have some cute shoes! Here are a few I'm thinking about purchasing. They even have a wide selection of handbags, accesories, clothes, and even bedroom apparel.
































Let me know if any of you have ever tried Shoe Dazzle and your thoughts. I am going to give them a try now! You can sign up HERE and receive 20% off your first purchase plus free shipping!


















7 comments:

  1. Those are way too cute! I want some bright shoes so bad! Being broke stinks!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried shoe dazzle (love watching the kardashians) but they never picked shoes i liked. so i cancelled

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great news! i like the blue peep toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoe dazzle is an awesome concept I wish my boyfriend would let me buy more shoes without letting some old ones go tho lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.