Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Too Faced: Brow Envy Kit Review & Pictures



Yay! Another Too Faced review. I am so overly excited about this product so If  I sound repatative it's because I am in love with this kit. I have searched high and low for a great kit and here it is!!
First I'll start off by saying I do my own eyebrows, so kits like these are very important to me. I used to use another kit that I really loved but the price was ridiculous for how much I use it. Too Faced not olny has an amazing brow kit in front of our faces but its very affordable. This kit retails for $35 and can be found at Toofaced or your local Sephora and Ulta.

  This kit includes:
Stencils
Setting Wax
Highlighter
Brown Powder
Blonde Powder
Mini Tweezers
Brow Brush 
Brow Comb

The stencils are really handy for those that want to create a perfect arch. There are 3 different sizes and shapes. One thing is they are a little hard to hold in place, if you want you can tape them. The pencil is really dark if you are a blonde or have lighter eyebrows but for me its perfect and it stays on so well! I accidentally got it on my face lol and had to scrub it off! The setting wax is awesome it holds my brows all day and doesn't leave them hard or stiff. The highlighter is not too shimmery and has a creamy consistency then turns to  powder once on. Overall this kit is amazing and is perfect for beginners. And those tweezers, OMG hands down better than my tweezerman's, no joke. Those little tiny suckers grab!! 



How to use:
First use the stencils (if you want) and start plucking or cleaning up your brows. Next use the pencil to create a define line to outline your brows. Next fill in your brows with the powder that matches. Use the setting wax with the same brow brush or the comb if you like, and comb into your brows. The highlighter is last and use just under your arch this is going to give it a very natural highlight.





If you are waxing or tweezing yourself. Use the pictures below as a guideline. You want the start of your brow to line up with the inner corner of your eye. Also use the corner of your nose to place your brush and just pivot your pencil or whatever you are using to make your marks.


Your arch should meet where the middle of your eye is. 




And last the end of your brow should be lined up with the outer corner of your eye. Mine falls a tad short, which is why I fill it in.



Hope you guys enjoyed another Too Faced post and review! Let me know if you have tried this before and how you feel about it.


3 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of the too faced palettes. I think I am going to have to look at this palette at Sephora its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I still haven´t used any Too Faced palettes, but I think I have to :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesante blog. Me gusta.
    ==============================
    http://www.henhenchicken.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.