Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Review & Swatch


After hearing about this much buzzed about Bronzer on almost every beauty guru's blog, I was fortunate to receive this from TooFaced! I can definitely see why this is on every Guru's list. This cocoa enriched matte formula goes on flawless and is very blend-able. I am very pale skinned and I got the regular chocolate one and it's not too dark on my skin. This is perfect for contouring plus it smells absolutely amazing, I really want to eat it!! It smells like a big chocolate bar yummy!!!


They do have the milk chocolate one now for lighter skin tones. Like I said the regular one looks fine on me, of course I also apply it very lightly and don't need much either. Overall this gets a definite A+, from the adorable elegant packaging to the yummy smell!


You can't really see but there is a tiny glow to the bronzer, it maybe because my arm is so white haha! On my cheeks I can't really see it. 


This bronzer retails for $29.00 and can be found at your local Ulta, Sephora, or TooFaced.com  

What do you guys think of this bronzer?

* This was provided for my from Too Faced in exchange for my honest review. These are my opinions.*


4 comments:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beautiful! you have a nice blog, i follow you since now, visit my blog and follow me too if you want! ;)

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried it, but I hear a lot of good things, hopefully I get around to trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.