Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Too Faced: Naked Eye Review & Swatches




Another palette I got during my huge Too Faced haul was the Naked Eye Palette. These gorgeous subtle colors are must haves in my opinion. I love how the Too Faced palettes come with these cute idea cards for you to try. Its a great way to get ideas and learn new looks with all the colors. 






Pillow Talk and Like a Virgin probably are my favorite in the palette. I love matte shadows like these plus they are great transitioning shadows. Satin Sheets is also great for highlighting. Stiletto is a great matte black, although it has a touch of glitter in it which I am not to fond of.







Swatches on the left from top to bottom 
In the buff
Birthday Suit
Pink Cheeks
Pillow Talk
 These might not show up to well since I am so fair. (Below I show them better)

Swatches on the right from top to bottom
Satin Sheets
Lap Dance
Like a Virgin
Unmentionables
Stiletto 



Here is a better look at In the Buff, Birthday Suit, and Pink cheeks. These are great highlighters!



You can get this palette at your local Sephora or at Toofaced.com  for 36$



4 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice palette, really like the neutral colours from here so natural!! Making me wanna get one myself >_<

    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the natural eye and might do a review and swatches on those. The colors are somewhat similar, but I like both palettes! Thanks for the review!

    http://boyscrangl24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuh they look pretty, I'm as fair as You! And Love the Cruelty Free of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this a few months ago from Ulta when they had those deals days. I got it for half off! And I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.