Friday, June 22, 2012

BB Cream Series: Marcelle BB Cream Review and Swatches


Yay! This is the first of my BB Cream series. I will review and swatch every BB Cream I can get my hands on! First one up is the Marcelle BB Cream which I though a lot of my Canadian readers would enjoy since this is the first BB Cream formulated for Canadian women!  What they say:

The 8 in 1 multi-benefits BB Cream that does it all for you, instantly! Your ultimate skin care enhancer for all ages and skin types, this multi-purpose skin care cream is more than a tinted moisturizer or simple make-up base. It perfects the skin to reveal a more even epidermis and well-hydrated, flawless complexion, all in one. Use it alone as a tinted moisturizer; over your moisturizer to unify your complexion and reduce the appearance of blemishes, or apply as a make-up base under foundation for total coverage and improved stay-on power. BB Cream is offered in two shades and is suitable for a wide variety of complexions thanks to its self-adjusting pigments that transform and adapt to skin tone. Hypo-allergenic and perfume free. Suitable for all ages and skin types.
What I say: 
My first impression was I like the packaging it is very sleek looking. I definitely agree that is more than a tinted moisturizer I get about medium coverage with this BB. I think this one is a great base under your normal foundation, it isn't cakey or heavy and goes on flawless. This BB Cream has a little bit of a yellow undertone and would be great for all skin types. This 1.5 OZ sqeezy tube has a pump for application which is great for keeping product sanitary.  It is perfume free which a lot of people like however, that is one thing I would change. When something is that close to my face I like it to smell good haha! It doesn't smell horrible, but definitely a plain smell. Overall I would give this about a 4 out of 5. 

This retails for $22.95 and you can get it at http://shop.marcelle.com/











Left swatch not blended.                                                     Right swatch blended. 









2 comments:

  1. great review! i've been meaning to try BB cream for quite a while now. if you like my blog too, do you want to follow each other? xoxo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Seems like a good BB cream. I have so far only tried Garnier BB cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.