Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Body Bartender: Review and Swatches


Hey dolls! I actually was going to have this review up last weekend, but I wanted to test it out at Disneyland where I would see it work the most! First I received these two products from The Body Bartender. These cute pinup packaging lotions are more than just good looks. 

The Tattoo Protection is a high end sunscreen with SPF 30 made to keep your tattoos from looking dull. Although it says "Tattoo Protection" it can be used for your normal sunscreen which is what I did. Using this all day the first day in Disneyland for my son it worked well, he already has a tan base, but it protected him from getting burnt. And 8 hours in the direct sun only applying it twice, I'd say that's pretty good!

The next one is a lotion called Peep Show this all over body firming lotion leaves your skin nourished and smooth. It isn't greasy, too thick or thin. I have been using this since the day I got it! The smell is amazing and I get so many questions because of its packaging! I also have been using this on my shoulders since I am peeling so bad right now! This lotion has natural extracts and caffeine and essence of Guava!

All The Body Bartender products are without
Parabens
Sulfates
Petrochemicals
Triclosan
Synthetic Dyes



*I received this product in exchange for my personal and honest review*






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog,I`m following you too:)

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.