Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'll be away on VACATION!!





Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know I will be in L.A for the next week. I will be in Disneyland!!! I am soo sad I can't go to IMATS. That was my whole plan was to go there after, but we had to move our dates around :(. I will be posting a few reviews for you on Saturday so look out for those! Other than that I will be away from my blog till next weekend! If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you can keep up with me on my adventure!




* The above photo is from the Disneyland resort home page*

8 comments:

  1. have fun!!

    love the layout.

    I invite you to checkout my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONVITE

    Primeiro, eu vim ler o seu blogue.
    Agora, estou lhe convidando a visitar o meu, e se possivel seguirmos juntos por eles. O meu blogue, é muito simples. Mas, leve e dinamico. Palpitamos sobre quase tudo, diversificamos as idéias. Mas, o que vale mesmo, é a amizade que fizermos.
    Estarei grato, esperando VOCÊ, lá.
    Abraços do
    http://josemariacostaescreveu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post thanks for sharing...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog:X I'm happy to found it!
    Would you like to follow each other blog?

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.