Monday, June 11, 2012

JustFabulous: New members get 20% off plus New Sunglasses!

JustFab





Justfab Has recently added some cute heels for summer including one of their most popular collections, Iron Fist. They also added sunglasses!! For those of you that don't know Just Fabulous is a shoe service site like Shoe Dazzle or Shoe Mint. And has the sexiest and cutest heels, boots, flats, wedges, and accessories too. Go HERE to become a member It's free to sign up and every pair of shoes is 39.95 plus you get 20% off first time orders plus FREE shipping! So about $31 bucks for anything on the site. 


Also someone emailed me and said they didn't want to order because the shoes in the pictures look big on the girls feet. Let me just say that all those pictures are digitally done. They do look huge and it sucks you can't see what they really look like on a real girls feet! But I can say from my previous purchases that they are not gigantor looking! They do run a tad small but that could just be me too.


Below are a couple heels from the Latest Shapes collection, Iron Fist, and the new sunglasses.























7 comments:

  1. lovely blog! of course i follow you!!!

    roxycieniawska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love turquoise pumps, are really nice :)
    i'm now following you.. babe! your blog is amazing!
    waiting to see you in my fashion , beauty and lifestyle blog!
    xoxo
    le journal de prada

    http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those heels are awesome......
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm falling in love with your pictures and your blog too! ;-) wow!
    You have a perfect style! i want invite you on my blog! i care! and if you like, we could follow each other! what do you think? I care! i wait for you! kisses
    Miriam stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choices and your blog! I follow you and I hope that you will like my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/Fioccorossofuoco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.