Friday, June 22, 2012

PMD: Personal Microderm Review and Pictures



I was given the opportunity to review the PMD (Personal Microderm.) I have been using this once a week for about 6-7 weeks. I mainly have been using it on my forehead because that's where I have most of my fine lines and wrinkles. 

There are 2 different size discs one for the body and the smaller one for your face. There are two colors as well, the blue is for sensitive groups while the green is a little more abrasive. I use the bigger green disc for my forehead. You want to make sure you keep the PMD moving never stop or you will irritate that area and may cause scabbing. Always pull away from face and stay clear of your eye area, since it is more sensitive. Try not to go over one area more than two times you don't want to irritate your skin. I also use the PMD in combination with my products such as: Serums and Moisturizers which then they are 20x more effective! Visuals are always better so I will link the videos page on the PMD website so you can watch the PMD in action. 

The PMD  retails for 179.00 and comes with everything you see below (including the cord). Replacement discs are only $14.95 for a pack of 6. Also for a step up in your routine you can buy the red discs which are more abrasive then the green discs. This really is a great buy and will save you a lot of money down the road. This cute little handheld does the job and gives you great results! I love my PMD!

Check out my pictures below for before and after!











The left picture is right after using the PMD. You can see all my fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead.
The right picture is after 7 weeks of using the PMD and already my lines are diminishing significantly. 
I am not wearing any makeup in either of these pictures.

*I received this product in exchange for my personal and honest review.*

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous post! I just started following your blog & i absolutely adore it!
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back, please & thank you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! just have to buy one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PMD is my favorite. It really is amazing and makes my skin so nice evrytime i use it. It's a must for me.

    Loved your blog & have become a new subsciber.

    Check out my blog & please subscribe if you'd like.
    http://www.mscrystylecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed it is a difference.

    I wonder if you would like to follow each other:).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.