Saturday, July 21, 2012

BB Cream Series: Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew


Another BB Cream yay! This is my second BB in the BB Cream series. I can't believe I actually didn't buy this one sooner it has been out for a while. So packaging is ok, it comes in a sqeezy tube which I don't mind. Very small, I thought it would be bigger it's more handheld size. Texture is thick but still fluid like. You don't need too much it spreads and goes on evenly. Like most BB's this does have a dewey finish. It is more sheer and is definitely for light coverage, if you have blemishes that need to be covered I wouldn't pick this BB cream. It is perfect for days where you want the little to no makeup look plus it has 15 SPF. It definitely gives a great glowy look.

I give it a 4/5 only because of the price, I feel it is very small for 13$. Other than that I like it.



Right Top blended (one coat) bottom right blended (two coats)
You can pick this up at your local drugstore or supermarket for around $13



You can read other BB cream series posts HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.