Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Go Jane.com Review and DIY





I have a fun DIY and review all rolled into one for you! I was recently given the opportunity to try out the site Gojane.com. It's an online women boutique with shoes, apparel, accessories, and more. They have some really trendy shoes and apparel, it was hard to decide on an item, but because of my love for heels that's what I went for! I got the silky bow accented heels in black. These shoes are adorable! When I first got them I thought the bow would be too much, but after putting them on it's fine. The bow isn't really raised its stuck flat to the top of the shoe, so it looks perfect. 

Go Jane's customer service was great they are super friendly and helpful. My heels are actually too small but I am very impatient and didn't want to wait to 
get a new pair sooo...

 I am going to share a little DIY trick to help those tight heels fit better. I saw this  from WhatwouldLizzydo from YouTube, so If you want to watch a video of it hop over to her channel! 

Scroll down for DIY instructions.






















So first you will need two lunch baggies and water. I also got some tissue paper and put a little in the toe of the heel so it wouldn't get wet. Then put empty baggies and squish them to the top. Then poor water in the baggy about half full. Put them in the freezer and let them sit for 24 hours. After 24 hours take them out and let them thaw a bit to pull then out. 

I actually didn't do that part I just pulled them out. 
With the water turning to a solid and expanding it creates a little more toe room for you so they will fit better.








11 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I love GoJane.com! I've not bought any clothes or shoes, but I've gotten some jewelry and stuff and was very happy with my purchases. This is an interesting tip! I'll have to try it sometime!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good trick, me when the shoes are small also leave in the freezer a night, but had never tried them with bags of water!
    is very clever!
    a big kiss

    *LE JOURNAL DE PRADA*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea :-) Adorable heels, btw!! P.S. Thanks for your comments on my blog and twitter...hilarious! :-) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Skylar Magazine
    Thank you! I haven't bought any jewelry yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @natie Thanks! I can't take all the credit though I saw it from a youtube gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog. Feel free to check my blog.
    http://makeupbyruma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, I really love all this shoes ;) HiHi
    I really hope you'll like my blog ^^
    Kisses ♥

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^
    You can follow me on Bloglovin, I can follow you too if you want!! ;) HiHi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I oh so love the heels! you can also find lots of amazing apparels by checking out my fave site for: https://www.enviius.com >Gucci Handbags, Prada Handbags, Chanel Handbags, Burberry Handbags Sales! Love to shop here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.