Friday, July 6, 2012

July Julep maven box plus get your first box for a PENNY!


I haven't got a Julep Maven box in a while, and I was actually thinking of cancelling but I am glad I didn't. This month was an accident too I forgot to skip my month , but when I logged in I was happy they already charged me! This month was very patriotic for the 4th of July and we got an extra polish in, America, which is the red one. It is super cute it has red glitter with silver and blue specks and stars!! I am really liking the sea foam green color, I have been addicted to minty greens lately and although this isn't really the same green it's nice to change it up a bit. 

Julep Maven is a nail polish subscription for $19.95 a month. Each polish retails for $14. So you are definitely getting your moneys worth. New members sign up and get your first box for a PENNY! Yes a penny! Use code COLOR2012









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.