Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Justfab Haul and Review


You guys know how obsessed I am with Justfab. Its $39.95 for every pair of heels (or anything on the site) plus they always have great deals. I must post about them 2-3 times a month, so it's time to share with you guys my latest purchases! These items are my 5th and 6th purchase. I also got Jewelry this time too but I am exchanging it for something else. The heels I Purchased were the Magda (red) and the Mason (grey). Both are a mid to high heel and have a suede link feeling. I also have a YouTube video for more pictures!


The Mason's are a mid to high heel sandal. These tend to run a little big so I would recommend either getting your normal size or a half size smaller. The ankle strap is a little loose feeling but that is better than being too tight. These come in grey and beige. I really like the ruching and knot detail. These are super comfortable and my favorite so far!


The Magda's are gorgeous and I loveee the bows! I can't stop wearing these gorgeous red heels, every time I am wearing neutral colors I have to put these babies on! These only come in red! These run true to size I didn't need to go up or down a size. They are very comfortable and actually have a lot more room in the toe than I thought they would.




Currently you can buy two heels for the price of one for their hot summer blow out! I don't know how much longer it will last so get your favorites before they are gone! Also they have a new collection with Beyonce they are
 all wedges, sandals, and flats! Go here to start shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.