Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mac: Cut a Caper Lipstick Review and Swatch



Naturally in every collection from Mac you can guarantee there is at least one must have! Cut A Caper is that must have from the Heavenly Creatures collection. This gorgeous coral pink is stunning!! 

I don't know how I got so lucky to get this lipstick! It was sold out at all the Mac stores I called. I went to Mac on Saturday in my mall and one of the MUA's swatched it on me, I told her don't tease me I know this color is sold out. She came back with one and said there is two left!! Omg I was beyond excited!




I find this to be a more yellow based coral against my skin. Which I love. I tend to lean towards more yellow based pinks. They call  it a "mid-tone peachy pink".











Although Cut a Caper is sold out online, stop in your local Mac store, you never know they might have one!



5 comments:

  1. that is such a pretty shade. i just fell in love with Touch by MAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love Mac!
    check my blog if you want
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, now I wish I had gotten this one too!! It was gorgeous!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.