Monday, July 30, 2012

Pureology: Precious Oil Review and Photos


Damaged or chemically treated hair? I know I suffer from both, as a stylist I am always changing my hair thus the reason I have dry and chemically damaged hair. I am always using treatments and oils to help. I have found an oil that works wonders!


Introducing Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil, the latest colour care innovation that evenly renews every strand of the hair fiber of all types of colour-treated hair. Restore softness, elasticity, shine and moisture to colour-treated hair with a precious blend of sunflower seed, coconut, olive and jojoba oils


Discover the FIRST Green Seal certified 100% Biodegradable, silicone and paraben-free, versatile caring oil.   This product meets the Green Seal Standard


Features and Benefits:

Precious Oils      
Sunflower Seed Oil for Softness - Omega 6 essential fatty acids and phospholipids, equalize the surface to restore suppleness
 Coconut Oil for Vitality – Low molecular weight coconut oil, reduces hairs fragility by increasing flexibility
Olive Oil for Shine – Envelopes the hair shaft for optimum light reflection and reduced mechanical friction
 Jojoba Seed Oil for Moisture – Locks moisture into hair for improved elasticity

Price and availability $40 (4.2 oz), $12 (1.0 oz) Go HERE to find a nearest location near you 


This oil is really great, a little definitely goes a long way. Just a tad too much and you might be stuck with greasy hair. I have been using this for a few weeks. I went ombre so my hair is super damaged from the bleach and re dying. Now that I am all one color again I am doing this treatment once every couple days and my hair is repairing tremendously. 












1 comment:

  1. I also had used this one. Very good. Good photo. we are main in women's clothing, especially in Women's Fashion Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.