Monday, July 30, 2012

Redken: quick tease 15 Review and Photos


Looking for a quick tease? I love backcombing my hair, it was one of my favorite things to do in beauty school- tease everyone's hair! What I am super in love about this teasing spray is the nozzle! It literally sprays my whole area without me moving it, The nozzle is super wide and covers everything! The formula is dispensed in a horizontal spray by a patented fan that helps evenly disperse product to boost texture" It hasn't got clogged yet which most teasing sprays do, and I got this last week and have used it everyday!

It's not too heavy and sticky feeling but it still gives great hold and control. The smell is awesome not to overwhelming, and it also has a matte finish. I definitely give this a 5/5 from the sleek and simple packaging to the amazing fan nozzle!

Price and availability:
$18.00 5.3 oz
$7.50 2.0 oz
Visit Redken to see a salon that sells near you






To see the full Press Release visit HERE

UPDATE: I thought I should add some pictures to show you how this works in action. I did my friends hair over the weekend and we were playing with this on her hair. Although it looks a little ratty we were just trying to achieve the most height and volume. Asymmetrical haircuts are most fun to tease! 



4 comments:

  1. Teasing is back in with shows such as Mad Men the 50's/60's hair revival is back!
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! so cute!
    love your blog! You have such great taste!
    Could you please check out mine: itsfashiondamnit.blogspot.com
    would be an honour!
    thanks so much, have a great week
    xxxxx
    Lottie
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, and lovely blog girl!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had used this one. Very good. Good photo. we are main in women's clothing, especially in summer dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.