Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sigma: The Brow Design Kit





As of July 23rd, Sigma released their new 15 piece Brow kit! I am super excited about this. I don't think I have ever had a brow kit come with every single tool you need, plus more than just your basic brown and blonde shade!







The Brow Design Kit contains 15 pieces to define and design your brows. The kit features: A scissors, a tweezers, 3 brow stencils (small, medium and large), a dual ended highlight pencil (matte and shimmer), a dual ended brow pencil (medium and dark), a pencil sharpener, 5 brow powder shades, dual ended brow gel (clear and tinted) and a dual ended brow brush (E75 and E80).

**All this for $69.00 Plus use code AP2012 for 10%off and..... this month also they are giving a free gift with a $30 purchase which is one of their best selling eye shadow palettes in mini size**




7 comments:

  1. this would be the perfect gift! cute post :)


    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just stopping by and thought to introduce my blog:) I share my opinions about high and low fashion with snap shots about Japanese people's fashion. I hope you stop by and follow my blog;) Thanks for your time!

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the info, the most beuatiful thing of sigma are their pink brushes, i want to have some of them.

    sorry for my bad english , but i'm from spain and i'm studiyng english yet.

    xoxo

    *LE JOURNAL DE PRADA*

    hope you visit my blog, i write it in english version Also.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kit but it is way too expensive because you can replace the makeup when you hit pan.

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info, so interesting :)
    Your blog is amazing! :)
    I opened few days ago a new blog, I'd be happy to have a new follower like you! There is also a new GIVEAWAY!
    Kisses
    http://fashionforpassionvale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kit and am thinking about getting it soon!

    Come check out our blog.
    http://www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.