Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sigma: Free gift with purchase only for July + 10% off!








Hey everyone, Sigma is offering a really cool gift this month with a 30$ order or more. They will be sending out complimentary mini eye shadow palettes with your order. The mini palette features one color from each of their best selling eye shadow palettes, Bare, Dare and Flare. How cute are these? Order some brushes and get a cute palette FREE! This is why I love Sigma. And although I don't ever post about Sigma, I still love them an now more than ever since my recent purchase. I have a few Sigma brushes I've bought in the past but I just recently bought the Mrs Bunny kit and I am in love!! I will be doing a cool review and giveaway for you guys soon!


Here is a picture of the Mrs Bunny travel kit only $59.00 

AND this month get a 10% discount with code ap2012! So take advantage of July get 10% off your order plus a mini palette how awesome!!






1 comment:

  1. Those brushes are so cute! Love Sigma, this is a great deal! Now following you :) xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.