Sunday, August 19, 2012

BB Cream Series: Cover Girl BB Cream


Well, I had heard the buzz about this product not being a new formula. But I bought it anyway to see for myself. I own the Cover girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer and looking and comparing ingredients, nothing has changed. I even thought about not adding this in the BB Cream series but here I am doing it anyway. This is a complete FAIL from Cover Girl trying to slap on a " BB Cream" name on a  Cover girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer. Here are the swatches anyway.

Oh look it even says tinted moisturizer!








Just like the tinted moisturizer it very dewy. Once it dries for 5 minuets its pretty much matte but still has that tacky feeling. Not a lot of coverage on this it is VERY sheer. 

$7 worth will get you 1.35 Fluid oz in my opinion this is a complete waste.






9 comments:

  1. oh, i didn't know covergirl made bb creams! i love covergirl, so i would probably end up buying this if i didn't see your review -- so thanks for that! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, well if it's a BB cream at all lol

      Delete
  2. Didn't know about covergirl's BB cream... but it really seems to suck. Thank you for this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cover Girl has a BB CREAM?
    Finally one I can afford.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you wasted your money. On the bright side, you shared your experience with us and sharing is caring :) I am curious with all the more western bb creams hitting the market..but I generally stick to the korean brands as it hasn't let me down :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.