Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Essie Yogaga Collection: Boxer Shorts Swatch




One of the latest collections from Essie is the Yogaga collection. The colors are very creamy soft pastels. Boxer Shorts is one of those colors. This periwinkle purple is very hard to photograph and get a true color. It is so gorgeous on, I am in love! The formula is great no streaking and I only needed 2 coats for this look. 
Below I took some pictures with different light so you can see what it looks like. To me it is more purple, some might say it's more blue.




Left no sunlight. Right direct sunlight.






This is photographed in the direct sunlight but it makes it look more blue than it is. 


This to me is more of its true color. I took this picture in natural light in my house. 


12 comments:

  1. I just discovered this collection today. I purchased Boxer Shorts and Pilates Hotties. I haven't worn them yet. I cannot wait to try this one out!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! It's such a great color!!

      Delete
  2. oh this is an amazing colour. love it!
    kisses
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice shine, colour, really nice ^^

    Thanks for sharing.

    Love Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post!!!

    Following you with GFC, Follow back??

    love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. đź’śloving these colours! I love your blog banner! Thanks for stopping by and joining my blog!!! I'm following yours as well! Xo keep in touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Essie, nice color!!!
    Following you too! :)
    A big kiss from Italy!
    B!girl
    Belletto!make-upandbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog hun & I am following :D

    This shade is amazing.. I know these colours are hard to photograph ! Is the staying power with Essie polishes as good as everyone says? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! I love Essie. The formula is great.

      Delete
  8. Great color!! I love it!

    www.beautynyc.blogspot.com

    Let's follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.