Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashion Friday: Get the look Pretty Little Liars Edition

Get the look


With this weeks exciting finale of the Pretty Little Liars I wanted to do a fashion post of my favorite piece I saw. Yes, I watch it and I am pretty obsessed. No doubt Pretty Little Liars are known for the amazing fashion and even though their characters portray high school kids, these are still pieces I would wear now!

On the last episode The Lady Killer, Spencer was wearing an adorable mint donkey print dress, spiced up with a few accessories. Here's how you can get the look.



This actual dress in from anthropology for $100

The Belt is from Zara.com for $5.99
The heels are Vince Camuto for $99 on zappos.com
Necklace from BaubleBar for $28 (10$ credit upon sign up) 


Cheaper boots alternative:

Justfab 
Shoedazzle

Who else is sad PLL is gone till October??



1 comment:

  1. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate.
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.