Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: Etsy Designer Sasbling


owl2.png

I had the chance to review some gorgeous handmade jewelry from an Etsy designer Sasbling. She has very creative and above unique designs. Her jewelry stands out among many pieces I have seen. Her time and effort definitely shows in her beautiful craftsmanship. Her quality is great and I can be assured my piece will last. You can go here to look at all of her designs. Her designs are affordable for everyone and are between $16.00 and $18.00. She also sells a couple different designs of key chains and purse purse charms. 




Be sure to like here on her Facebook page!

Here is my necklace I was graciously sent. This beautiful turquoise blue pendant with black accenting beads goes with everything! Very simple and classy.











Here are a couple more pictures of her designs. The bow necklace is one of my favorites, with bow's being a hot trending topic and fashion piece this necklace is sure to make you stand out from the rest!


Black Bow & Tassel Necklace










6 comments:

  1. wow- really nice things!
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via the BBU Blog Hop and now following!

    Check out my Covergirl Giveaway! http://raveorrant.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Your Blog!!

    Following you ! Follow me back <3

    http://kasandranichole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the necklace you've choice is really cute ;)

    xoxo

    *LE JOURNAL DE PRADA*

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! Just followed. Please follow back =]

    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.