Monday, September 24, 2012

Aveeno: Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes









If you follow me on instagram you might have seen my Aveeno haul a few weeks ago. I have been in love with Aveeno since I started using on my son when he was a baby. The lotion was always a big thing in our house, as it was the only lotion to help with our eczema. I recently bought the Aveeno ultra-calming makeup removing wipes. And I'll be honest these are my first wipes! I always used baby wipes before.

What they Say:
"Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help re-balance your sensitive skin by cleansing with AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING Makeup Removing Wipes. These gentle, soft wipes remove dirt, oil, and even makeup. With ACTIVE NATURALSCalming Feverfew™, an ingredient related to chamomile, these wipes leave your sensitive skin feeling soothed and balanced to help reveal your natural beauty."


What I say:
I love the packaging, so natural looking as all their products look in this line. The fragrance is pretty heavy but does smell really good. It might bother some but I happen to like it. It doesn't sting around my eye area and is very soothing. It does leave a small residue on the skin after, but it comes off with a quick wipe with a towel. It gets my waterproof mascara off which makes me really happy, so I am not scrubbing at my face all night.

Overall I am satisfied with these wipes. Since they are the first I have tried there's nothing I can quite compare it too besides a baby wipe! But Aveeno would have been my first choice anyhow.

Has anyone tried this or anything from the Ultra-calming line?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.