Monday, September 17, 2012

Blogger of the week Feature


One of the new things I will be adding to Glamorous Mama, is the blogger of the week feature. Reading blogs has to be one of my favorite things to do, my list grows everyday and I am constantly finding great bloggers.

Every week I will feature a blogger whether they are new or not. This is a great way to help new bloggers get followers and help everyone discover new blogs. If you are interested in being featured, please fill out the form below. 
I will begin featuring bloggers every Monday starting the 24th.

Click the contact us button below to enter your information.






1 comment:

  1. I have tried filling out the form but its view only, no editing allowed xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.