Friday, September 28, 2012

Blogger of the week: Nina's Beauty Bargain






-













This weeks blogger of the week is Nina from Nina's Bargain Beauty

If you are looking to save money in the beauty department Nina is your gal!

"I am a full-time mum of 5 who has a passion for beauty, fashion, life and laughter. I am also very passionate about showing people that there is plenty of ways to save money and not to be spending for the sake of false advertisement that there is products out there cheap affordable and can do the same thing that higher branded items does. I love meeting people and I eat sleep and breath the blogging world. I am known to be a little bit of a perfectionist and that pays off on my blog too."

Make sure to follow Nina and check her out! 



If you are interested in being a blogger of the week see this post for more information.




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! I am a new follower and was hoping that you would return the favor. Hop on over to: www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com, read me, follow me if you like what you read! That'd be SUPER! (Yes, I did just say super.)

    :-)

    Positively,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice blog, i love it. I just fill out a form for blogger of the week. I followed you. Hope you can visit and follow my blog.

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.