Friday, September 21, 2012

Blogger of the week: Sarah-Friday is forever





This weeks blogger of the week is Sarah from Friday is Forever



Sarah, is a 23 year old full time student with a passion for fashion, beauty and anything striped and Loves blogging! Sarah's blog has everything including amazing photos, which in my opinion is what makes me love a blog more. Be sure to stop by her blog for beauty reviews, outfit posts and photography!

You can follow Sarah and her blog here:
Friday is Forever
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

If you are interested in being a blogger of the week see this post for more information.



xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Ohh thank you chicken - How very kind of you to do this - will be keeping my eye out for discoveries of lots of new blogs :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.