Monday, September 3, 2012

Mani Monday: Essie Blue Rhapsody & Stroke of Brilliance


I'll finally be adding Mani Monday weekly into my blog. What better way to do it then with the two latest Klout perks.

Stroke of Brilliance is from the Luxe Effects collection, while Blue Rhapsody is from the Mirror Metallics collection. 

I went for a gradient look with the glitter, so it didn't completely hide the Blue Rhapsody.


I think these two colors are great. Looking at them side by side I would of never thought they would pair nicely.


You can buy Essie from your local drugstore or supermarket ( Walmart & Target) 

Does anyone else have either of these? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I was not a huge fan of this one I think it wasn't smooth enough and didn't lay down as flat as I like for them too. although in general I'm a huge Essie fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Loved Love this polish. I like what you layered it with also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. You can always reach me on twitter @ohhsoglam7.